Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Trot.org is better than the Real Housewives of New Jersey

I have discovered that the website www.trot.org is better reading than watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey! I happened to log on under my husband and I cannot believe how much these women fight about everything! They fight about Saddlebred rescue, they had a huge blow out over a Horse Illustrated ad, and I think the most current fight is about the World Equestrian Games....hahah! This is just in a couple of days as I'm sure I have missed a lot. I guess Miss Julie (whatever her last name is) is pretty darn tame compared to the major fighting that is going on. They are updating their "banning" policy in the future....lol there is going to be nobody left if they keep that up. I will have to take some time and read up on the current major fighting tonight. Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment