Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New bathroom

I cannot believe how nice our new spa like bathroom is. The mirror turned out better than I thought. I thought it would be just something to grab and put up until I got something I really liked but I realize I have no plans at all for a new one. Our Spencer Tunnick photo that we posed for in June is perfect even though I didn't get in the picture just Stefan is amazing for a bathroom. It is just as well because I would probably be thinking if my body measured up or not so I just like the photo. I'm just pleased pleased with our colors and being able to have a large separate shower and a jetted spa tub. I bet not many cashiers get to come home and sit in one and eat chocolate truffles! My gold mermaid also looks amazing in there. Stefan made a good choice to spray paint it gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment