Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Modern Saddlebred Friends

Well anyway the women on Modern Saddlebred are so totally crazy it boggles the mind. Tiffany is a key player if you don't just totally send her fluffly little posts she goes into a rage and starts posting how I'm mean and awful to her. I think she even said I needed to burn in hell or something like that. This is because I said her horse Carson looked more relaxed with a junior exhibitor than her...um yeah ok Tiffany. Another person posts swears, and yet another moderator thinks I need medications....good grief. This is started because Tiffany got mad around Christmas when I didn't send her a Secret Santa gift. Tiffany sent me a not through FB about how hurt and scared she was because she didn't get this gift yet she thinks I'm the one that needs medication. Tracy from Maine that likes to be called Bigsky posts non stop about how the weather is never right and then about how her trainers (who happen to train my sisters horse) plotted and planned to steal her $29 cavesson for two years and proceeds to slam John and Sherri all over the internet. I'm so sure that John and Sherri wanted to steal her ancient noseband...LOL. Tracy also used to send messages to me about how much fun it would be to meet up at Deerfield fair yet when it comes to actually meeting she couldn't muster up the energy to get out of her camper to come say hi and this was when she still liked me. She bought a sheet from me at a very good deal! Tracy could only get out of her camper to purchase huge amounts of fattening fair food and then post that she wonders why she gains weight because she simply never eats at all. Ok got to go post more in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment