Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fun night coming!

So anyway I was so thinking that we totally needed to get to a strip club, but, it seemed like Stefan didn't want to go with just me but then friends totally wanted to go and wallawlalla off we are going on Saturday! Yay because I fear that Wednesday night will bring me no sleep at all because I work until 10 PM then work at 7AM the next day which isn' that major a deal, but, I stress out about it and then I surely won't sleep at all. I will take my valerian root at work if I remember to put it in my pocket that is and take my Ambien when I get home. It makes it ok knowing that I have a super fun night to look forward to. Sleep late on Wednesday and make sure I work out before work since I don't need to go in until 4:30.

I got a call from the vet today and they needed to reschedule Storm's surgery from August 13 to August 24! Oh man that poor puppy! Having a three legged dog isn't easy to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment