Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If I'm boring don't follow my every move!

I had a friend on FB' that posted some sort of link about building a mosque on ground zero of 9/11 that people are wondering why this is a problem for some. In case you are wondering Leslie something or other I can't remember her name now is a hater of muslims so I told her that I don't think people are wondering why they don't want a mosque. If you are for or against it there are some pretty clear reasons about it. In any event she decided that I am totally socially unaware, boring and then decided to list every single event that I have done in the past two months on FB. Now I'm thinking that if I'm that boring why on earth would you follow my actions? I'm also bubbled headed! I guess I need to monetzize my blog if I'm going to get traffic like that going since I get these women that love to hate yet love to read me....lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment