Saturday, February 19, 2011

In style with my style

So today I trotted off to my job at the Gap wearing a funk T from New Orleans which happens to be a gift from a dear friend. I topped it with a black hooded warm sweater that had fur sleeves and a tailored jacked from Neiman Marcus. I wore some boot cut jeans designed by Levis with patent leather Lucchesse cowboy boots. Large silver hoops and a large silver flat cocktail ring finished off my accesories although my final and most important accessory was my trusty Lattes from Dirt Cowboy Cafe.
I have to admit I enjoy Gap style, nut, www.rocktherev.com is far more my style. I always maintain though in order to complete the whole look of this eclectic style you really need the basics that Gap provides as you can't have to many signature items or you end up looking like you are wearing a big mess. Anybody that checks out the above website make sure you look at the events and see the amazing Oscar night party that looks so amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment