Friday, February 18, 2011

Working at the Gap

So working at the Gap is really a lot of fun. I love talking and interacting with the customers so very much. A couple of peole are asking me for advice on what to buy and what size I think they are. This suits me quite a bit quite frankly. I enjoy the location and I even find the walk from parking to job rather zippy and peppy also and strangly energizing. We really need to push push those credit cards so I'm sort of getting my rythem in that which is fine it just takes a bit to find ones balance while properly making trasactions etc. I like going over the various styles which is almost (not quite) as fun as buying stuff and I get 50% discount although I have yet to use this option. I'm working tomorrow.........so off to plan an amazing Gap outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment