Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday

For some reason working in the floral department can be very satisfying yet also makes me oddly nervous. I suppose because I still don't totally know what I'm doing in there. I like all the color of the flowers, and upgrading them along with watering, but, I'm sadly inadequate when it comes to real knowledge on these things. The watering coupler came apart and I thought I could just use it anyway and pretty much just blasted the plant almost onto the floor so I kind of scrapped that plan. I will have to ask a person who is a bit more capable than myself. I did make an arrangement that I thought was rather pretty. Nothing like Deb can do though although granted she has years on me. I did make a balloon bouquet with no problem today.

So anyway I have to work at 7AM Thursday which means no cappacino at Mojo's I will have to go to DD's uggggg! I get out at 2PM but I won't drink cappacino that late in the day oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment