Thursday, July 22, 2010

zipping and zapping

So anyway I just realized I better check with my sister and make sure that her trainers have not stolen my MMX saddle that she uses and is kept at the barn. Since they are known to steal nosebands I can only assume my MMX is at risk for being swiped at any moment. I know if we confront Jonn about this very real issue we can only expect to be met with vile words spit back in our face. At least this is how a former customer explained the situation when her highly valuable noseband came up missing. With 673 nosebands 578 girths and 2,345 other various pieces of tack I know this is clearly the issue that happened to her. Anyway moving on I think I will get to the business of complaining about how hot it is or no how rainy it is or no no I mean global warming.......Oh no the winter is far to long....no no the summer is to long.....to icy...no no no....I'm just bored and I can't admit it because that would isn't right at my age! I can only say other people have to much time on my hands. Over and out for now I'm going to eat a cherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment