Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Huh??

I wonder why it is I think of all kinds of stuff I want to write while I am driving home or doing yoga, but, now I'm sort of grasping at stuff. It is sort of annoying. VPR gives me all kinds of interesting thoughts but it appears they don't stay in my head long enough to really remember. Well we certainly had a very nice dinner at Shilos tonight. I'm telling you the service is major amazing and the food is stepping up and up. The Salmon soup was really very good ummm...boarding on ecclectic...HUH...HIGH PRAISE FROM ME! The salad is basic but, fresh and healthy so I have zero complaints. I have to work the front end tommorrow which kind of sucks ass but at least I work pharmacy on Thursday and then we leave for Montreal ...yes yes! I actually have my Thursday work outfit all planned which is a totally cute long sleeve face shirt from Obey with big faux pearls and my long black maxi coat from Las Vegas. I think it has a unique Tracey style. I need to get all my stuff packed up Wednesday since Thursday it is off to work in the morning and then Stef picks me up from work and we head directly to Canada. It is so nice only being three hours and I get out at 4pm so it will be like 7PM so we can dine in Montreal....yeah yeah!

Good grief at work we have to punch in and out at the deli and they are all calling me nurse...goobers! Well I could be called lots worse and I have been called lots worse than a nurse so but it is quite humorous actually. Oh and poor Jim is ill but I'm hoping he is back again soon. He is hoping for Saturday but who knows. The poor man has been through far to much for 59 years old. I worry for him but it is better for me to worry for him than for me to worry for me. Ah well I did have some rambling crap to post....hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment