Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I love Sushi

It is really so funny that I literally woke up one day loving Sushi! I always said I didn't like Sushi and then I decided to try it for take out down the road in Lincoln and I thought it was good so I kept eating it and here I am a total Sushi freak. I suppose it could be said that it is sort of cool and hip or something but in my head I think it is something far more especially since I have never been shy about announcing my love of Pez candy and Junior Mints and there is nothing hip or chic about those. The wasabi sure does clear out my nose holy crapoloni! I love love the way it does that. I totally need to get some of the appropriate dishes for home Sushi eating though as that will add to the whole experience. Love love!

No comments:

Post a Comment