Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday December 9

For some reason this seemed like sort of a long and strenous day. I mean nothing horrible or any major event occured it just seemed kind of long and long and long. I had a lot of positive feedback from coworkers and customers that really really boost my spirits. It is almost hard to describe how good I feel when people tell me that I light up there life and that I make them laugh....well this actually keeeps me going and sails me throught the day with some amazing spirit boosting endorphins. It tooks me two hours to get home because of downed trees which is a huge suck ass sort of deal although had we not had a generator that would have been a triple suck ass situation. At least I am wound down and next two days of work are in Pharmacy and then I know I have a day off so currently I am sitting in a nice situation. I am also in a good place as far as knowing my spata use and rain shower which is nice to know. Needless to say it will be a super super celebration when it is totally done!! Wowza! Well outfit is planned so probably watch some TV before falling sleep .... nice very nice....yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment