Sunday, December 6, 2009

So Montreal

Ahhh....so Montreal again at last I come again to this wonderful magical city. From the moment I set foot in you back in the 80's I loved you I found you magical in the city and you became my turf with your fashion, the food, places to eat and the lingering thoughts of sex. The pubs, the shops, the streets, the elevators, the city this is my turf, my places and my forte. I'm the master now I am in control. No I don't want to live here as I would blend into the scenery sure enough like a gingerbread man in a bakery but this give me a chance to exist in a special rarified circles that few of my peers back home can every dream of or will experience and praise the lord I get to know and love. For whatever reason I was dam fortunate to be born of parents that were able and willing to give me these things and my husband also enjoys these things as well. Thank you Jesus! And thank you mother earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment