Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Getting close to Turkey Day

I see another horde of frozen turkeys advancing toward me.....hey this is a good deal. Why does everybody have to announce that this is a great deal on Turkeys....like yeah you are the only one that noticed that but be some sort of strangeness that we have sold 46,486 turkeys in eight days. Nope nobody but you noticed it was a great deal. Ha Ha HA but I will agree with you and let you think that you are super amazing for having the forsight to come out and buy a turkey I mean who would of thought to buy a turkey a few days before Thanksgiving crazy!

Man six days of work this week seems like a lot. I'm not sure of protocol though when they forget me on a register. I mean I suppose if I'm scheduled to leave at 3:30 I could flip on my light at 3:31 and announce I need to leave and they would sure take notice for next time! I guess we need to get a good balance of not being a major drama but not just take out anything and everything they want to do because they will abuse you if you let them do that. Well at least I don't work on a register until Saturday because with the handling the money and product I do feel dirty really icky. My hands just get SO SO gross!

Today John noticed that Storm did seem to have some trouble rising wich which deeply disturbs me. I think he may lay down a bit more than other dogs but that I am not sure of. He moves his leg a bit sure of which could be a back issue, but, as I have said before I'm not a trained expert in gait analysis, however, I do have experience. I am trained in being deeply disturbed and upset over my animals comfort and the thought of my pup being in pain actually upsets me so much that I might have to stop typing for a second or look at a shoe website. Maybe I need to take him on more slow walks rather than make him run for frisbies....hmm actually as I think of that I'm thinking that might really be appropriate for his current condition. Ok lots of gentle walking for Storm not hard assed stick throwing will be his current prescription.

No comments:

Post a Comment