Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just starting out

Well this is my first post and so I am going to be really finding a rythm and all. I tend to misspell a lot but I would rather let my juices roll a lot and get out what I have to say so that is how it goes. That is just how I roll. I am also grappling with issues like just how much do I say and how private do I get but I figure I am going to go on a case by case basis depending on my mood. I'm reading a most wonerful book that I had forgotten about called A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. I had this book in High School and we went over it very deeply in Women in Lit and oh what a wonderful wonderful book that starts out in 1912. This poor girl is yearning for just one book of her own wow. Well anyway I like it a lot although I sure didn't mean to order two of them.

Ouch I just pulled my hair by mistake ohhh ouch!

1 comment:

  1. I loved A Tree Grows in Brooklyn! Francie is one of my all time favorite story characters.

    ReplyDelete