Thursday, November 19, 2009

Woman educated or not did they not know?

So I'm thinking as a bunch of well educated woman go through my register at around 5:30pm with their healthy vegtables which I by the way very much encourage and all....they seem to be teachers and kind of feeling a little big smug in their comfort of having figured it all out but clearly they have not. They are talking and they still have to go home after purchasing $250 worth of groceries put them away and cook dinner after putting the stuff, away, clean up then get up early again and start the process all over again. Geez didn't somebody tell them what they signed up for this seems argggg kind of depressing I mean yuck....oh my husband wants me...oh he wants me to look at a spa that we might go to in Montreal. Now that is the smug feeling I like!

Mesmerized....cerebral and mesermising I really like those words.


Montuak Print Handout!Please come and pick up your print from the installation.Thank you so much for your patience. This is where you will get your limited edition photograph in exchange for participating in Spencer’s artwork!If for any reason you can not make it, please ask a friend to pick it up for you.Please bring an envelope, magazine, book or something, to put your 8x10 inch print into.When: Sunday November 22, 2009, between 6pm – 8:30pmWhere: Max Fish, 178 Ludlow St. Between Houston and Stanton, on the Lower East Side. NYC.
http://www.maxfish.comThe print handouts are a great time to catch up with people who posed with you. If you can, stay a whileand have a drink with Spencer and friends. We will be showing a video of the Montauk installation.
We will also be selling this video of the installation at the handout for $20.
We are not in the DVD making business, so this will probably be the only time this DVD is available.
Only at the handout.
When you receive this email can you also send thisto anyone who posed as well, just incase this email does not get to them.The bar is just loaning us the space during business hours,They have nothing to do with the handout other than lending
us their space so kindly do not contact them.
Thank you and see you soon!__________________________________________________________
New:

Stefan and I find this e-mail a little annoying! We had a great time driving the long drive to be in the picture but driving to pick up the picture doesn't seem at all fair. If I lived closer that would be great fun but driving back for a half hour really isn't much of an option!

I'm so worried Storm seems to have hurt his hips or back or something is bothering him. He is only three so he just can't he just can't be encountering problems yet. Oh please no the poor little guy. I put a little more padding on his bed that should help a bit with his comfort level for sleeping especially since dogs don't complain they suffer in silence. My little buddy I just have to watch him and my years and years of examing horses for gait issues is a habit even when it comes to dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment