Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I need to stay out of TJ Maxx

Clearly I need to keep my big fat ass out of TJ Maxx! I really go mental well I mean today $12.99 and Sunday around $61 which isn't exactly perhaps mental status and yeah I know mental staus, but, when I buy vitamins, daily cappacinos then hair on Friday for like $125 and brow waxing well it does all add up. Oh and, of course, dining out, as often as possible sooooo I would be a wise tuna to stay out of TJ Maxx expect for on occasion. I did get a most excellent piece for the bedroom so that I can be very pleased at and bras and panties that look amazing with my Little Red Riding Hood costume! Ok enough about TJ Maxx.

What is the deal on backing in parking? Today I was driving into good old down home Tractor Supply and I encountered yet another "stop the traffic guy" and back in. Why was it so necessary that this guy back his car into the parking space? Like what the hell? My dad used to do it my sister in law is obsessed with it. This I don't get. If somebody could please explain to me why they feel it is needed to back in I would appreciate it. Even if I don't get it I would appreciate the explanation.

Today work went really fast as a cashier at Shaws and once again it was wine night! Wednesday night is so funny it is wine night. Most customers seem pretty funny though and that makes is so nice! I never realized how stinking hard it is to bag and customers give so much direction as exactly how to bag and do this and do that in fact they never give me this many direction on filling a schedule II narcotic! I suppose because we could just say no way when filling dialudid or something haha! I do really hate it when people make the assumption that I am dumb and it surprises me of late who makes these assumptions and who doesn't. I am making some nice new friends on the front end that I really never thought possible and they seem like they are going out of there way to say hi to me even when I am in the pharmacy this makes me feel so so so good and special! A little hi goes a long way I have found and this probably works for a lot of people although not everybody but most.

No comments:

Post a Comment