Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our decorating

It appears we have found a vanity that is very cool and Stefan and I are both really pleased with yay! I think we both just like it and it is a tad different and it bears out the quote that I try to remember that it is important to have a style rather than be in style. I am also so so pleased with the colors that are coming together in the bedroom! I just think that color palette is just most refreshing and relaxing to me. Something just says to me yes this is nice and warm. I find I am repelled by the blues in paint colors but somewhat drawn towards the blues in tiling it seems I don't know why. I almost wonder if I like the colors so much in the bedroom if I used to have a bedroom that color or a den that color or something if that is why I find it so soothing or something well I don't know but there is a whole thing with color therapy that I will have to look into.

We are a member of the co-op as of today that is so cool! Stef picked up some organic orange juice which is my choice haha although $4.99 for a can of it is rather pricey ohhhh well it better be amazing ...LOL! I suppose I will just sail through the day with a whole new additude and even spell better.

Oy I just realized I did something ohhh stupid head me! Why the heck oh never mind oh why am I such a noodle head hahah!

Such dreams Saturday night. I slept for a long time but some were fine and some were horrifying to me. Just tailor made horror for Tracey. Couture for Tracey oh how wonderful custom made. I wonder if my body is resting during nightmares or what?

Only four days of work left before my mini vacation and only one on the register so that is nice. Yes very nice indeed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment